Space Invention Camp 1 School Holiday May- June 2017
Age: 7 - 13 year old
Date: 31 May to 2 June 2017 (3 days)
Venue: WondersWork@Liang Court
Duration: 10am - 2.30pm
Fee: $418/child early bird rate until 30 Apr / group sign up of 2 or more
$450/child usual rate
Fee includes Materials, Lunch and Certificate.
* Registration closes 1 week prior to the camp, subject to availability*
- Small Class only
- Low Teacher-Student Ratio of 1 teacher : 4/5 students only
- 1 - 1 Lego Robot Kit and Computer
- No Hidden Cost, No GST, No Material Fee and No Registration Fee
- Certification and Lunch Provided
- Open classroom setting for parents' viewing during classes
- Centralised location in shopping mall with restaurants and supermarket next to upcoming Fort Canning MRT station
* Fee is not inclusive of astronaut flight suit, but will be provided to participants for certification award and group photo taking session.
* Parents can select lunch for your child, choices include Japanese, Pasta, Pizza (halal) and more. Selections will be emailed to parents nearer to camp date. Lunch choices are subject to change without prior notice.
* Participants are able to bring back some of their craft inventions, however due to high cost of Lego Robot Kits with software for programming use for this camp, participants will not be able to bring back the lego robots.
* All materials, robot kits, notebooks and other equipments will be provided by us.
* Computer Science
Topics will be covered according to respective levels
Backed by popular demand since 2012, our Space Camp is a mixture of excitement and fun, with hands-on experiences where participants will focus on building various space-themed inventions and robotics using LEGO Mindstorm EV3/NXT2.0 and crafted materials by designing, building, testing, improving, and documenting their inventions to meet the challenges, as we aim to nurture inventors of the future.
There is no other camp like this. Put on your space suit and embark on this most exciting space mission now! Welcome onboard Flight WondersWork May - June 2017!
"I enjoyed the camp because it was fun and I learnt how to be a true inventor."
Zachary (7year old)
"I have learnt alot of things and I don't think I am able to list them all in this paper!"
Isaac Koh (8year old)
"James absolutely loved his 3 days with you (and of course, with his friends). The programme was very well organised, engagement with the children seemed to be really great and also pre-post administration was excellent. "
Min, mother of James
More Students' Testimonials can be viewed at our facebook page here
Benefits on your child
Check out our Space Camp Video
- Stimulate creative instincts through Invention.
- Help participants understand and utilize scientific principles through experimentation.
- Develop tactile & co-ordination skills by building mock-ups.
- Help develop a problem-solving mindset to improve on designs.
- Improve language & presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the value of teamwork.
- Cross-Curricular learning in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Improve Fine Motor Skills
We also have Master Robotics Engineers Lego Robotics Workshops, do check out more details here